sigh
According to http://www.powerpundit.com/ Michael Jackson is not Guilty. I was hopeing that he was sent to jail.... or worse! I think for the judge not to send him to jail is discusting. If I was the judge I would make serve the rest of his life in jail just because I dont like him..... Thats probably why I'm not the judge.

2 Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Blackberry sage Hard disk recovery products lowest prices at dealtime Teenage rhinoplasty before and after pictures Cialis discreet hot naked milfs kia sorento nursing degrees online Toyota corolla denver Free automotive installation instructions Accomodation in athens greece Accidental caught sex male model jenna jameson stop smoking live answering service appliance Order tenuate to slim on line
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home