Hi,you visited my Blog and asked"this mouse is awsome where did you get it?". I think you were reffering to the elastic balls connected to the cursor.You can get the HTML code for it at this url[http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/scripts/elasticballs.html] You will need to sign up with an image hosting service such as Photobucket,Imageshack or zodm.com,just to name a few.These are free services. I like your Blog :)
4 Comments:
Hi,you visited my Blog and asked"this mouse is awsome where did you get it?".
I think you were reffering to the elastic balls connected to the cursor.You can get the HTML code for it at this url[http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/scripts/elasticballs.html]
You will need to sign up with an image hosting service such as Photobucket,Imageshack or zodm.com,just to name a few.These are free services.
I like your Blog :)
Thank you!
[url=http://gstieixz.com/lbwq/mzyu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tvrbemqv.com/kksr/vvkp.html]Cool site[/url]
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://gstieixz.com/lbwq/mzyu.html | http://oiydnxnj.com/nsgm/sazb.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home