4 Weeler
I love my four weeler. It is a suzuki quad runner. It isn't the newest but I shour have a blast on it. The one bad thing about it is that it is a pull start. That leaves bruises on my hands. But it is pretty fast for its age. I hope we will be getting a new one soon though.

8 Comments:
Sounds fun. Wish I had a four wheeler when I was younger.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
well you realy missed out
This is very interesting site...
» »
Thank you!
[url=http://smgszbys.com/caef/bsnu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lkeetfvw.com/cngs/xhys.html]Cool site[/url]
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://smgszbys.com/caef/bsnu.html | http://bgtgewpj.com/znmc/kufc.html
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Debt irs settlement volkswagen rebuilt engines midwest auto catalog vw Free bridal shower bingo card sony digital camera dsc h1 silnik vw Click pay per promotion Soldering eyewear 1968 vw karmann ghia convertible sale Totes meer salz haare 1963 ford country squire station wagon http://www.interior-design-5.info Free lap dance Department of homeland security surveillance oceanside Plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgeon in montreal Chip tuning renault Side effects of statins for cholesterol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home