My school and stuff.
Oh, how I hate house chores. All of my chores I hate. what are some chores you hate.
posted by Nolan @ 1:20 PM 7 Comments
I hate doing the dishes. That suks!Zod
Laundry. I'm 41 and I still hate trying to pair up the socks.Nice blog, kid. Keep up the good work.
you are a 13 year old kid?
Thanks everyone for the comments, and thank you for the extra special comment jollyroger.I hate doing the dishes when i have to to.Lol KlynnYes LIT I am 13 years.
Great work![url=http://zuvqhsjm.com/atks/iemm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rpugavxs.com/rgsy/ciep.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!My homepage | Please visit
Thank you!http://zuvqhsjm.com/atks/iemm.html | http://xrgvvady.com/smeb/orlt.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Im 13 years old. I have two dogs. Two brothers and a sister. All of wich are very annoying.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
I hate doing the dishes. That suks!
Zod
Laundry. I'm 41 and I still hate trying to pair up the socks.
Nice blog, kid. Keep up the good work.
you are a 13 year old kid?
Thanks everyone for the comments, and thank you for the extra special comment jollyroger.
I hate doing the dishes when i have to to.
Lol Klynn
Yes LIT I am 13 years.
Great work!
[url=http://zuvqhsjm.com/atks/iemm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rpugavxs.com/rgsy/ciep.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Thank you!
http://zuvqhsjm.com/atks/iemm.html | http://xrgvvady.com/smeb/orlt.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home