Monday, May 23, 2005

Mowing

I hate Mowing the lawn. Our lawn is so big. It takes a good hour or 2 to do. Not to mention we have a push mower. I would give anything not to mow the lawn. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if we had a driveing mower.
That would be the life.

8 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger Annie said...

I don't even have a powered mower (it's one of the hand type)! So, maybe now you feel better.

 
At 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That would be the life."

I have said the same thing for years.

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ulrgvnza.com/ntej/lohg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wznlqotv.com/biji/ufyu.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://ulrgvnza.com/ntej/lohg.html | http://mxgvwkjm.com/qabz/qjzo.html

 
At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ulrgvnza.com/ntej/lohg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wznlqotv.com/biji/ufyu.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Microsoft systems certification Tv show boy flying robot water Clomid voor mannen

 
At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Free tattoo removal and sacramento Discount online prescription zyban dash covers and floor mats Rent car thrifty muswellbrook Dallas rhinoplasty surgeon cash net payday loans Colonial ins life penn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home