Weekends Rock
Weekends rock!! I got to shoot a whole bunch of cool guns including assult rifles to sniper rifles to pellet guns at the range. Do they ever make a cool noise when you shoot them with ear protectors. I learned alot about guns today, how to load and shoot them properly. I also shot this cool cowboy type gun with leaver action. I did this all with my dad and his friend.

7 Comments:
It is good experience. Just make sure you keep in mind gun safety.
Yeah, they showed me all about waepon safety. Thanks for the tip.
Nolan
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »
Good design!
[url=http://shrxzdqv.com/lmmg/igxr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qhlwmhgd.com/dypb/kkgn.html]Cool site[/url]
Nice site!
http://shrxzdqv.com/lmmg/igxr.html | http://wpxyhhnt.com/eljd/inkg.html
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »
What a great site » » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home